Stencils


Stencils are another art-style that I have also studied. I do this technique by hand with a black marker, or create it in Illustrator.

I have made some new stencils in the form of Mandalas.



 
I





This is my latest stencil design: "Fillet of Souls"











It is based from a painting that I made 11 years ago. I was inspired by a tar-like stain on an art studio floor at UALR.



Mohandas Ghandi

This is one of my latest stencil that I done as a BrainQuote.com piece which I didn't have enough time to do. I have four more pictures much like it.

Maya Angelo




Maya is another intelligent figure whom I also wanted to place into my BrainyQuote piece.

Pablo Picasso

Here is another person whom I admire: Pablo Picasso. He also has some interseting quotes in Brainyquote.com.
Confucius


Since there are no photograph of him(since he lived long before photography was invented), I had to use a picture of his statue.
Brandon Lee( The Crow)


This is Brandon Lee's most memorable role: The Crow.