Gestures

Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School at la Grange in Deep Ellum, Dallas. 4March2012



March 4, 2012, I went to Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School at The La Grange. The model for this evening event name is Jennica Lynnlee. Just like always, we drew sketches that were 2 to 20 minutes: the best ones that the model liked won a prize(I won a Big City Artbook). The model did a 50s waitress on skates theme and then she did a Betty Page-like theme.


Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School at la Grange in Deep Ellum, Dallas.
12February2012



On February 12th, 2012, I went to Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School at The La Grange with a few friends. The model for this evening event name is Flossie Carmichael. We drew sketches that were 2 to 20 minutes: the best ones that the model liked won a prize(I won a Betty calender).



Here are some gestures that I did for Life Drawing for Animators.

Gestures with clothes



Nude gestures


Life Drawings


Body part studies


Gestures in color