Art Gallery

Two Drawings of a couple of buildings


Here are a couple of buildings that I drew from a couple of pictures that I saw on-line.  For the blue one, I only used blue lead pen and a prismacolor black coloring pencil.  I did the same technique for the green one, only I used a green lead pen.  After I was done drawing them, I took them into photoshop to sharpen the image.


Angie's Grandmother


I drew this beautiful woman for a client named Angela Collins. I placed the original photo next to my drawing to see the comparison.

More Fan Art


From Left to Right
Nero, Ivy, Dr. Detroit, Cherry Darling, Necro and Effie, Elena and ABA.

Ghostbusters



Since I already drew The Firehouse, Slimer, The Gray Lady and The Scoleri Brothers, I decided to draw some Ghostbusters. First one is Janine Melnitz, their secretary from the movie series, the cartoon and the video game. Next, we have Kylie Griffin from the cartoon Extreme Ghostbusters. Finally, he is one that I made-up is Ash from Evil Dead as a Ghostbuster.




Lord Raptor and La Malta

Lord Raptor and La Malta from the Capcom video game series Darkstalkers.

RonEmo McDonald

Tia Dalma, aka Calypso